Thursday, March 4, 2010

Top 15 Marketing FAQ

Greetings, and welcome to the top fifteen quick-fire question and answers section. Throughout this area we're going to take fifteen of the most popular questions asked by online marketers, put them in a list, and answer them in the quickest possible way. The reason I wanted to get this in here, is because in many cases, it's not rare to see people who haven't reached their goals relating to online business, going from guide to guide, posting in forums asking these very general questions. More often than not, they're either ignored, people try to sell them stuff claiming this to be the big answer they've been looking for, or the answers they receive are just not straight forward enough and go off on tangents, don't give the full story or even deviate from the original question altogether. I remember when I first started out, I was asking a lot of questions, gaining as much insight from anyone I could find. The frustrating thing was not only did I rarely get an answer of any substance that I could act on, but I can see now that half of it was total waffle anyway. It was almost like nobody actually knew the answers to what I was asking. And so, I present you with the top fifteen quick fire Q&A section, which will remove all the frustrations of not getting straight answers about, what are in my eyes, a mix of the top fifteen needs of marketers, coupled with what seem to be the most asked and least best answered questions. I hope this will make things a lot clearer for you.

75 pages in Adobe.pdf  format

$5.95  Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment